Wednesday, July 6, 2016

The Adoption Party

At the end of March I flew back to Arizona, where my parents currently live and Corey is currently training, for an adoption party that my mom threw together for us.  She enlisted the help of two amazing people, Lyndsay and Wendy, who gave us one awesome party!

These two ladies set-up food, desserts, drinks, games, raffles, photo booths, etc. all to help us fundraise for our little pleaboo!  By the end of the night we had made about $1500 towards our adoption goal! Holy crap! We had maybe 50 people at this party.  50 people who are amazing and supportive and donated so much to us.  I am still completely blown away by this 3 months later.  

It was an amazing party and we had such a great time getting to see everyone.  AND we got to announce our pregnancy which was so fun to see everyone's reactions.  I would share the video of our announcement, but we have learned that certain people cannot be trusted with technology so the video that we thought was being recorded, did not record at all :) But that's okay, I don't think Corey or I could ever forget the range of emotions we felt after sharing our news.  It was the perfect day and we cannot thank everyone enough who contributed that day.  We love you all!  







No comments:

Post a Comment